Happy Valentine‘s Day with Heart and Cute Background

This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. Aberjhani, Elemental 
Un-winged and naked, sorrow surrenders its crown to a throne called grace.” ? Aberjhani 
Valentine's Day is the poet's holiday.”? Ted Kooser
Love is the master key which opens the gates of pleasure."~ Oliver Wendell Holmes 
For you get, each day I love you extra Nowadays extra than yesteryear and less than tomorrow."~ Rosemond Gerard 
Love is a burn made with the emission of sighs."~ William Shakespear
On Valentine's day we think of those who make our life worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who we think of with a smile." Author Unknown
Sharing my life with you turns everyday living into something warm and beautiful. I'm so happy to be sharing life with you. Happy Valentines Day
We're lovers and companions, best friends and partners too. More and more, with every Valentine, joy, for me, is loving you.
 In tune heavenly, my heart it beats to blissful love, I long to call you mine." ~ Unknown
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return."~ Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Love is the symbol of eternity: it confuses all notion of time: obliterates all recall of a start, all fear of an end." ~ Germaine De Stael
Having a supportive friend like you makes me feel special on any day of the year, not just on Valentine's Day.
I want to let you know that I admire you for all of your many positive qualities, I love you despite your faults, and I am grateful to have you as my friend.
You are my Valentine's Day ally. It's nice to have a good friend like you on my team.
What the heart gives gone is never gone ...It is kept in the emotions of others."~ Robin St. John
Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with spell!"~ Unknown
True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is like and pure, without fierce protests: it is seen with white hairs and is always early in the heart."~ Honoree de Balzac
 I know I never have to feel alone because I have you as a good friend.
With friends like you, holidays become a reminder of reasons to be grateful.
My life wouldn't be nearly as fun without you as a part of it. I hope you know how important you are to me.
Love, like a river, will cut a new path when it sees a problem."~ Crystal Middleman
Love withers with expectedness; its very essence is wonder and wonder. To make love a convict of the ordinary is to take its wish and lose it incessantly." ~ Leo Buscaglia
When love is not lunacy, it is not love."~ Pedro Calderon de la Barco
Love is calm of a single soul living two forms.”— Aristotle
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.”— Bertrand Russell
To try to write love is to confront the muck of verbal: that area of hysteria where language is both too much and too little, extreme and needy.”— Roland Barthes
I just want to say thank you for being such a great friend for such a long time. Your loyalty is unfailing.
Love comes in all different types. The love of a friend is a valuable treasure. I value our friendship and I'm grateful to have you.
Valentine's day is a great day to let those you love know how special they are. I want to let you know that you are a special friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...