Happy Valentine's Day Heart Touching Image with Sweet Heart

A day without you in my life should never come and even if it fixes, let that be the last day of my life.
A day without you is a day without sun, a dark without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without lifetime.

Angel shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
As busy as we get, we need to be repeated that we are still darlings. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how great you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to fast how madly I am in love with you.

When we kiss, I feel enjoyment like the thrill of a roller rest, the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July, or the rush of a cascade. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for making life an escapade!
Transport you a load of kisses, a ton of hugs and all the love in this world on Valentine’s Day.
This Valentine’s Day I long for your sweet kisses, your warm embrace, and the magic that binds our hearts composed.

Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!
Love knows no limits other than those that we impose on it, but we know nothing about boundaries. It is Valentine’s Day every day for us.
You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Quickly, life was worth living, and it became this big journey. Thank you for being part of my life.

Curved high on a mount, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
Even however Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a sweetheart, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
Every moment I am not without you, my tears fill the ocean blue…By mine, my love, forever.

Falling in love is like looking at the stars. If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough all the others will melt away.
I don’t know what I ever did to rate your love, but I’m so grateful for it. Happy Valentine’s Day!
No other liaison in my life could liken to the love we share. I’m enamored by your tender touch and your ravishing romance. Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful love!

You are a haven for my heart, a haven for my soul.
The day we met is a day I will value until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.
For today or tomorrow, be mine, incessantly and ever and ever.

God has shaped you only for me, since he knows no one can love you more than me!
Happy Valentine’s Day to the syrupiest valentine I could want. You are my beloved, and I am glad you’re mine.
I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy sufficient to go out with me.

I am speculating how I got so lucky to have you as a sweetheart.
I prize every miniature that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.
I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.

I consider myself to be the flukiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the costliest jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.
I don’t know how to write great mails in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine’s day!
I don’t know what I mean to you, I don’t know whether you love me or not, but I love you forever, forever, and always.

I touch the happiest when I think about you, coz I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...