Happy Valentine's Day Image with Red Color Background

You are all there is to me, and you always will be my friend, my dearest. Happy Valentine’s Day
Another Valentine’s Day, and the greatest gifts ever is your love and your friendship, all the attributes you bring to our link.
Sharing my life with you turns everyday living into rather warm and lovely. I'm so happy to be sharing life with you. Happy Valentine’s Day 
Thank you for the special joy myself found in loving you. We have had many sweetened yesterdays and I know we have cheerful tomorrows too.
Our relationship has grown, we have different, we sometimes bend, but always our love is stronger.
Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are all to me." Sarah Bernhard
 
 Whatsoever souls are complete of, his and mine are the same." Emily Bronte
This note comes with all my love to thank you for the pleasure you bring into my life not only on Valentine’s Day but each and every day. 
Thank you for all the loving things you do. And on this Valentine’s Day I want to tell you I appreciate and love YOU
On Valentine's day we think of those who make our life valuable, those tactful, friendly people who we think of with a smile." Author Unknown
 The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love." Jean de la Bruere
This special day we call Valentine's Day, a day we all show love for one another. Sharing cards, sweet and floras is a way to show our care to our friends, our family and others." Sharon Gardner, Breaks in Poem for the Heart of a Child 
 Like music on the seawaters is they sweet singing to me." Lord Byron
Valentine's Day is just what the spirit needs. It is hot chocolate for the soul. It is a bright splash of color on a stark white canvas. The day reminds us to copy our love, or perhaps to give voice to that which has remained unsaid." Dorothy Denney Volo, An Encyclopedia of Valentine's Day: Traditions, Tales and Trivia from A to Z
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your daydreams." Dr. Seuss
Not just on Valentine’s day but each day of the year, you stand nearby me finished whatever life brings. You share with me life's wishes, its big and little things.
Valentine's Day is a love-note to the rest of the year. Graciously, it comes at a perfect time to be savored - that period of calm between winter holiday disorder and spring enticements." Jo Lightfoot, Valentine Capacity - February Poems: Life, Love and Enjoyment from an Everyday Poet
Partying Saint Valentine's Day is a time to show how much you love and rise everyone - from your friends to your mama!" Paul K. Stevens, Out-of-date Valentines for Kids
We are lovers and friends, best friends and partners too. More and more, with every Valentine, happiness, for me, is loving you.
Anywhere you are being happy. This is only the wish I can do for you in this special day. Happy Valentine's Day." Author Unknown
As William Shakespeare said, 'A friend is one who knows who you are, knows where you have been, agrees what you have become, and still gently allows you to grow.' You have been this friend and more! Happy Valentine’s Day.
For all the special things you could ever be, I know that you will always be the first one for me.
How blessed we are to have each other. What could be more great than having someone that I love to share our dreams, to listen and to care. May this Valentine repeat you how very special you are to me
From every human being there rises a light that reaches square to bliss. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being." Author Unknown
 Take away love, and our world is a tomb." Robert Browning
When love is true between two people, it's forever, there are no wandering eyes or feelings about regret." Khari Tolliver, This lovely love
Love is like a relationship caught on fire: in the start a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." Bruce Lee
Inside you I lose myself. Without you I find me wanting to become lost again.
A book without words is like love without a kiss; it's empty." Andrew Wolfe
Let loose the sails of love and let them fill with breezes sweet with tenderness to-day; scorn not the praises young lovers say; love is old, but it is lovely still. Edgar A Guest, St. Valentine's Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...