Happy valentine's day heart touching images

Un-winged and naked, sorrow surrenders its crown to a throne called grace.” ? Aberjhani
I hope you enjoy Valentine's day as much as I enjoy having you as a friend.
You have a wonderful heart, and for that reason, I'll always be your friend.
 Love is not a matter of counting the years.. But making the years count."~ Michelle St. Amand
Valentine's day is a great day to let those you love know how special they are. I want to let you know that you are a special friend.
I feel loved this Valentine's Day knowing that I have you as a friend.You're my best friend and my best Valentine
You are my Valentine's Day ally. It's nice to have a good friend like you on my team.
I just want to say thank you for being such a great friend for such a long time. Your loyalty is unfailing.
Love comes in all different types. The love of a friend is a valuable treasure. I value our friendship and I'm grateful to have you.
Friends like you are rare and valuable. I don't know if I've told you that lately.
Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat."~ Ben Hecht
Having a supportive friend like you makes me feel special on any day of the year, not just on Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day is the poet's holiday.”? Ted Kooser
Friendship, trust, loyal and patience are the crucial ingredients of true love. Happy Valentines Day.” ? Euginia Herlihy
Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness."~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
What a lover’s heart knows let no man’s brain dispute.” ? Aberjhani
Love is blind but after experiencing it for a long time you should become familiar with some particular spots." ~ Unknown
I want to let you know that I admire you for all of your many positive qualities, I love you despite your faults, and I am grateful to have you as my friend.
We're lovers and companions, best friends and partners too. More and more, with every Valentine, joy, for me, is loving you.
Another Valentines Day, and the greatest gifts ever is your love and your friendship, all the attributes you bring to our relationship
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!" ~ Thomas Hood
Celebrating Saint Valentine's Day is a time to show how much you love and appreciate everyone - from your friends to your mom!" Paul K. Stevens, Vintage Valentines For Children
On Valentine's day we think of those who make our life worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who we think of with a smile." Author Unknown
Sharing my life with you turns everyday living into something warm and beautiful. I'm so happy to be sharing life with you. Happy Valentines Day
Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same." Emily Bronte
On this Valentines let me tell you, you are a sweetheart who makes every day the bright and cheerful kind, who brings the warmest memories and the happiest thoughts to mind
Not just on Valentines day but each day of the year, you stand beside me through whatever life brings. You share with me life's pleasures, its big and little things.
You are everything there is to me, and you always will be my friend, my sweetheart. Happy Valentines Day
Thank you for the special joy I've found in loving you. We have had many sweet yesterdays and I know we have bright tomorrows too
Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love." Tito Tinajero, Love Poems For Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...