Good Morning with tea or Coffee Cup and Wonderful Background

I shouldn't think even millionaires could eat anything nicer than new bread and real butter and honey for tea.― Dodie Smith, I Capture the Castle
Clarity in my cup. Transparency of my soul. Lucidity of myself.Elixir of the ages. Tea makes us all sages.― Dharlene Marie Fahl
I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more.
 Ecstasy is a glass full of tea and a piece of sugar in the mouth."― Alexander Pushkin
You poor children," he said. "I will walk down to the shop on the corner. I will get milk.” ― Neil Gaiman, Fortunately, the Milk
Tea! That's all I needed! Good cup of tea! Super-heated infusion of free-radicals and tannin, just the thing for healing the synapses.” ― Russell T. Davies
Tea, though ridiculed by those who are naturally coarse in their nervous sensibilities will always be the favorite beverage of the intellectual. – Thomas de Quincey 
woman never looks prettier than when making tea. - Mary Elizabeth Braddon
There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life. - Lin Yutang
If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty. – Japanese Proverb
Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things. – Chaim Potok
I can drink tea until the cows come home and I love the atmosphere in tea-shops. – Zola Budd
Making tea is a ritual that stops the world from falling in on you.― Jonathan Stroud.
I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Tea unleashes the potential which slumbers in the depth of my soul.― Leo Tolstoy
Writing is a job, a talent, but it's also the place to go in your head. It is the imaginary friend you drink your tea with in the afternoon.” ― Ann Patchett, Truth and Beauty
I like it subdued and tepid, with far to much milk” ― Andi James Chamberlain,
I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.” ― Carrie Bradshaw
 I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. - Lu T’ung
There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. - Catherine Douzel
He loved happiness like I Love tea.” ― Eudora Welty,
Come and share a pot of tea, my home is warm and my friendship’s free.” ― Emilie Barnes
There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea. – Henry James
You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing
Nobody asked your opinion," said Alice.”― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
My hour for tea is half-past five, and my buttered toast waits for nobody.” ― Wilkie Collins, The Woman in White
I don't want tea," said Clary, with muffled force. "I want to find my mother. And then I want to find out who took her in the first place, and I want to kill them.
Because he was English and that's what the English do under stress: they drink tea.― Cynthia Hand, My Lady Jane
Unfortunately," said Hodge, "we're all out of bitter revenge at the moment, so it's either tea or nothing.― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...