Good Morning Wishes Image with Tea Red Cup and Sweet Background

Tea! Bless ordinary everyday afternoon tea!― Agatha Christie
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.
The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.― Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.
There are those who love to get dirty and fix things. They drink coffee at dawn, beer after work. And those who stay clean, just appreciate things. At breakfast they have milk and juice at night. There are those who do both, they drink tea.
Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly
Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea
Surely a pretty woman never looks prettier than when making tea
Oh, my friends, be warned by me, That breakfast, dinner, lunch and tea, Are all human frame requires.
The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.
Lovely good morning. Have a beautiful and blessed day.
Orning greeting is not just a wish, it’s a silent message reminding that I remember you when I wake up.
Good Morning Wishing you a day full of joyful moments.
I love theatrical props: a cup filled with solid fake tea, say, or a collection of fake food, including a rubber turkey, which, during the holidays, I wrap in tinfoil so it appears to have just come out of the oven.
Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.― Frances Hardinge
Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back and appreciate our surroundings.
Writing is a job, a talent, but it's also the place to go in your head. It is the imaginary friend you drink your tea with in the Good Morning
Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book
Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself
Good Morning Today, take a moment to think about your blessings
Extending your hand to help someone has more value than joining your hands for prayer. Good Morning
There are those who love to get dirty and fix things. They Drink Coffee,Tea at dawn, beer after work. And those who stay clean, just appreciate things. 
At breakfast they have milk and juice at night. There are those who do both, they drink tea.
The bodies in my floor all trusted someone. Now I walk on them to tea.
Fresh-morning, Fresh-day, Fresh-plans, Fresh-hopes, Fresh-efforts, Fresh-success, Free-feelings, wish u a Fresh & successful day.
You can only come to the morning through the shadows.
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
But indeed I would rather have nothing but tea.― Jane Austen, Mansfield Park
The tea is ice-cold, the room grows colder and colder, but I grow warmer and warmer.
Brewing a good cuppa is something not everyone can do, and I loathe bad tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...