Good morning image with tulips heart touching colorful flowers

When tulip mania dies down, all that remains are pretty flowers. When bubbles burst, nothing is left but soapy residue. But the Internet revolution, for all its speculative excesses, really is changing the world.
Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy. I keep myself surrounded by them as soon as they start coming to the island from Canada, and after that when they come from the fields in La Connor, not far from where I live.
The temple bell stops but I still hear the sound coming out of the flowers. 
Without the name, any flower is still more or less a stranger to you. The name betrays its family, its relationship to other flowers, and gives the mind something tangible to grasp. It is very difficult for persons who have had no special training to learn the names of the flowers from the botany. 
A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
You always have to remember - no matter what you're told - that God loves all the flowers, even the wild ones that grow on the side of the highway.
 I hate flowers - I paint them because they're cheaper than models and they don't move.
And the heart that is soonest awake to the flowers is always the first to be touch'd by the thorns.
I sent my flowers across the hall to Mrs Nixon but her husband remembered what a Democrat I am and sent them back. 
I love getting my nails done. My mom's best friend is a manicurist. When I was little, she'd do little paintings on my nails, like flowers.
What ye have been ye still shall be, When we are dust the dust among, O Yellow Flowers.
Fractal geometry is everywhere, even in lines drawn in the sand. It's the cycle of life... You see fractals in plants, in flowers. Within the human lung are branches within branches.
 People say they are inventing electric cars. Well, where is the electricity coming from? Flowers? Maybe someday. But what is available now is oil and gas.
Let your children be as so many flowers, borrowed from God. If the flowers die or wither, thank God for a summer loan of them.
I am following Nature without being able to grasp her, I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
 If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one.
I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.
Every day is a good day, some are just a little better than others.
 Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life.
No matter, how is the start of the day, but end should be always good in the end of the day.
A lot of Good Days..makes a great life !! Each day is important. Plan & execute it meticulously. 
If you do something good for someone today, then it is definitely a good day.
Every person has that one day when they feel so low, but they should tell themselves that it is going to be okay and it is going to be a good day.
Start every morning by telling yourself that today is going to go your way.
These flowers, which were splendid and sprightly, waking in the dawn of the morning, in the evening will be a pitiful frivolity, sleeping in the cold night's arms.
A thoughtful cup of tea brought to your bedside each morning means more to me than the huge bouquet of flowers bought once a year.
I was tired of singing about trees and flowers. I wanted to sing about real life. From then on, nobody could tell me anything was better than blues.
For me, the vast marvel is to be alive. For man, or for flowers or beast or bird, the supreme triumph is to be most vividly and perfectly alive.
Please let me know what I did to deserve you...I want to make sure I keep on doing it!
Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...