Happy Birthday Images with Cake and Balloons

Live today like it is a special gift, because it is the best birthday gift.
Watch out world. You are old enough to know what to do and how to do it. 
I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want!  
Another year has passed and let me just say how much we count on you,rather than count the years.
Wishing you a year of amazing moments and reasons to smile.
Hope your birthday is totally cool, really fantastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Happy Birthday wishes.
Thanks for being a wonderful son to me.I am so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you.
Your birthday only comes once a year, so make sure this is the most memorable one ever and have a color ful day.
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

I don't have words to describe what I feel for you.Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened in my life.
Hugging you doesn't need any reason but, if there is a reason, more than one hug is a norm. 
Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.
Wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavour you lay hands on. It will always be successful.
Happy birthday. It gives me great pleasure to see that God has blessed you with another year of life. May you be blessed with many more.
There are so many important things that I’ve learnt from you.
May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality, your joy last forever. Have a wonderful birthday.
Wishing you health, love, wealth, happiness and just everything your heart desires. 
Life is tough but birthdays are smooth because I will finally have a chance to smile at you.
All things are sweet and bright. May you have a lovely birthday Night.
Happy Birthday to a friend who means more to me than chocolate.
Things I like about you: humor, looks, everything. Happy Birthday.
Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle.
You are a gift to the world. How is that for a reverse birthday wish. 
When I paint my masterpiece, I am pretty sure there will be a spot for you. 
Good things happen to good people and you are definitely a good person.
Seek out challenges - like blowing out all those candles on your birthday cake.
May your heart naturally beat with the happiness and laughter that you give others. 
It's as simple as ABC; today makes more sense because of you, Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday !! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.
Happy Birthday. Just one more year and you will be perfect. Yes, I did say that last year.

2 comments:

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...