Good Night Images with Sweet Dreams

Last Night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. 
Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.
It's the right idea, but not the right time.
Every night, I try to hustle and do what I can do. And when you hit a ground ball, you should hustle.
I would far rather have two or three lilies of the valley gathered for me by a person I like, than the most expensive bouquet that could be bought!
Flowers are words which even a babe may understand.
 A good Night in is a series of documentaries.
My parents told me I'd point to a bed of flowers and say 'Pink. Pretty,' before I knew any other words.
I love to smell flowers in the dark ... You get hold of their soul then.
Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities of the world.
Flowers are the sweetest things that God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into.
The streets were dark with something more than Night.
Apni need se jaag kr kahin bhool Na Jana hamein tumhari   duaon ki muntazir rehti ha hamari subha aksar.
If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on.
The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going.
I love roseflowers. They're one of my favorite flowers.
Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair. 
I love to start the morning with a mist spray, especially after a night out.
There is no right time and right place for love... it can happen any time.
It's like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.
I'd go without food if I could have a flower.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.
Oh, the summer night, Has a smile of light, And she sits on a sapphire throne.
A weed is but an unloved flower.
Laugh, smile, love… and don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers…
Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.Butterflies are not insects,' Captain John Sterling said soberly.
The flower fades that is not looked upon.

1 comment:

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...