Good Night Quotes and Sweet Dreams

But he who dares not grasp the thorn, should never crave the rose.
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
Love planted a rose, and the world turned Sweet Dreams.
Human suffering anywhere concerns men and women everywhere.
You can be happy, or you can be right. If you want to be part of a couple and win every argument, you're in trouble.
I look back, and I've got a couple of films, and I'm happy.
It seemed to be a necessary ritual that he should prepare himself for sleep by meditating under the solemnity of the night sky... a mysterious transaction between.
Sky and clouds and trees and little figures relaxing in the perfect rural rhythm of their surroundings: these are the staples of a Gainsborough landscape.
I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.
She wanted none of those days to end, and it was always with disappointment that she watched the darkness stride forward.
The more often we see the things around us - even the beautiful and wonderful things - the more they become invisible to us. That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds - even those we love. Because we see things so often, we see them less and less.
He plants trees to benefit another generation.
I wanted to be back in By banks, Kentucky, in the hills and the trees, near the ... and through the kitchen door that banged behind me and see my mother and my.
Now, I'll admit that I took my sweet time. About six months, off and on, actually. For a lot of that, I wasn't sure what I was getting into.
So many times, people told me I can't do this or can't do that. My nature is that I don't listen very well. I'm very determined, and I believe in myself. My parents brought me up that way. Thank God for that. I don't let anything stand in my way.
The hardest part of loving someone is saying goodbye.
Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven..
I just want to say, Good Night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. 
Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.
After a breakup, it takes a couple weeks for the fog to settle, but it's always a period of self-priority and growth. Life presents you with so many decisions. A lot of times, they're right in front of your face and they're really difficult, but we must make them.
Love lies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes you wonder whether things would have been different if you'd clicked 'Send'.

I can’t remember all the times I told myself to hold on to these moments as they pass.” » Counting Crows.
If you believe that your best years are behind you, you've guaranteed they are; I'm going to dance into that good night, with the oldies turned up loud.
On a good night, I get underwear, bras, and hotel-room keys thrown onstage... You start to think that you're Tom Jones.
The first dolly track was somebody who had the idea to put the camera on  boat on a canal. So the boat would move very slowly but steadily. So they would see all that surround you and you'd see the landscape changing slowly. So that was the first time.
If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on.
True friends don’t say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...