Good Night Pictures and Quotes for Friends


 Looking at the moon always make me smile bcz seeing the moon, i think of you.
She wanted none of those days to end, and it was always with disappointment that she watched the darkness stride forward.
It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.
 Missing you is the thing i can't explain.I love you.
I'm much tired today so i want to go at bed bcz i'll think about you and all my tiredness get end.
If you will knock at the door of sleep then Mr. Dream will open the door and will found me there.
 The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand.
Sleep well because my love are the wings to cover you and my hug and kiss are the warmth to give you pleasure.
Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
And the night shall be filled with music, And the cares, that infest the day,Shall fold their tents like the Arabs,and silently steal away.
Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets.
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
Sry for not be there to hold you, Sry for not be there to hug and kiss you but you are always in my heart. 
I often think that the Night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of  night.
There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light. 
I don't care about nightmares bcz thinking about you makes my dream sweet. 
Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in  the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you.
I always remind my time during the day when i was with you and this give me a great pleasure.
My all lonliness gets a divine light when i just see your face. 
Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness.
Lying on my bed when i see the stars then i think the brighten star i have in my life.
I was pessimistic before i met you , you taught me how to love things .Thank you for being in my life.
 I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
Finally the night has come and it is the time when i'm lying on the bed and missing u and just praying for your sweet dreams.
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
I'm wishing "Good Night" to the most beautiful girl who make my life beautiful everyday.
In day-time we investigate, but at night believe. ~Henry James Slack (1818–1896), The Ministry of the Beautiful. 
My father’s view was that it was not all bleak, or perhaps he just did not want to discourage the others, to throw salt on their wounds: "The yellow star? So what? It’s not lethal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...