Good Night Beautiful Desing Pictures


If capital and labor ever do get together it's good night for the rest of us.
The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Expressions of affection, like putting your arm around someone's shoulder, holding hands, or giving a kiss good night, involve the principle of honesty. 
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
I think the best way to get a GOOD NIGHT sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out.
It was in the Seventies but I still recall what was a good night for my club. Of course, the stadium has changed now but I have heard that the atmosphere is still the same.

I was broadcast-struck from an early age; I had saved up for a tape recorder and started making programmes.
On a good night, I get underwear, bras, and hotel-room keys thrown onstage... You start to think that you're Tom Jones.
If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on.
I was broadcast-struck from an early age; I had saved up for a tape recorder and started making programmes.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
I just want to say, GOOD NIGHT, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
If you believe that your best years are behind you, you've guaranteed they are; I'm going to dance into that good night, with the oldies turned up loud.
Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
 I like a drink, mate. I'll have maybe 10 or 12 pints on a good night out.
Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
 You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars.
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
 The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up about things.
My idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation.
 The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.
 How come there's only one Monopolies Commission?
Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.
 Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
 Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
 Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...