Good Morning Images with Quotes and Flowers

When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.
My love, you have replaced every of my worries with joy, my nightmares with colourful dreams and all my fear with your pure love. I will always cherish you. Good morning my hero 
Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
I cherish the sun, but sometimes it rises too early. I wish I could get more time to dream about you- the sweet and charming man who weakens my knees. 
Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.




There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. . .
And when I wake up, you are still with me!
It doesn’t matter whether I drink tea or coffee. I will always feel the same as long as you are in my thought. Good morning sweetheart!
It is good to dream big but your dreams will never see the light of day of you sleep big too.
This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
I hope you know how sweet it feels to wake up every morning knowing that you are mine and I am yours? My dear, it is magical. Good morning my love. 
Life is perishable the quick you consume it, the better it feels. Stop thinking and start living. 
Every night I dream of you when I am rolling around in my bed. In my dreams, I remember every sweet word you said to me.
A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the morning. 
There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
You will never have this day again so make it count! Don’t Worry Be Happy.
Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Truly you are my best ever dream that came true. I will always love you dear. The minute you think of giving up.
Loneliness is a special enjoyment when chosen by our self.. but hard to digest when gifted by others The sun rises and the sun sets, then hurries around to rise again. 
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.
Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others.

If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.
Don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs.
Each good morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most. 

Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders. From where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy.
Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. 
The only thing more beautiful than the warm sunrise is our Friendship

1 comment:

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...