Happy Birthday Picture with Birthday Mom with balloon with Quotes

Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.Happy Birthday Mom 
The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men – from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.Happy Birthday Mom
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.Happy Birthday Mom
Whenever my mother asked me to carry my umbrella on my way to school, I somehow had a strong feeling that it would pour that day.Happy Birthday Mom 
Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!
My life would not be complete without you by my side. You have been with me through all the good and the bad times. I wouldn’t miss your birthday for anything.
I know that the most special day in your life is my birthday. But today we are celebrating the most special day in my life – Your birthday. 
If there’s something that you’re dreaming of then may it all come true, because you deserve it all… .Happy Birthday Mom
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.Happy Birthday Mom
Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, Mom! Happy birthday!
Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.Happy Birthday Mom 
For every year of my life, you've easily won the “Best Mother of the Year” Award. No one comes even within a mile of your winning ways. Wishing you a birthday as great as you are, Mom.
Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy Birthday.
Like the ground beneath my feet, all the love and care you’ve put into my life has turned into a foundation that will support me as I walk life’s twists and turns. Thanks mom.
Mom, when you asked me to pursue my dreams, little did I know that you were giving up yours for mine. Thanks, happy birthday.
As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same I time deep down inside my heart I know that I’d have been NOTHING if it weren’t for a mom like you.
Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you. Happy birthday.
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.Happy Birthday Mom
When you told me what to do, I thought you were bogging me down. But in hindsight I realize that you were actually giving me wings. Happy birthday.
Like how the flowers get a new lease of life in spring, you’re the one who has fixed my broken wings. Happy birthday mom.
I celebrate this special day for a special someone who is the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!
For every year of my life, you've easily won the “Best Mother of the Year” Award. No one comes even within a mile of your winning ways. Wishing you a birthday as great as you are, Mom. 
No matter where you are, no matter what you’re doing… home will always be where your mom is. I believe this, happy birthday ma.
If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT. Happy birthday mom.
The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Happy birthday mom.
The stuff you bake is good to be true, but not even half as sweet as you. Happy birthday mom.
Only a mother will believe in your best even after seeing you at your worst.
No matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.
No one else is as lucky as me, because I’ve got a mom as awesome as you. Happy birthday.

1 comment:

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...