Happy Birthday Greeting Cards for Friends with Quotes

On your special day, I hope that all the thoughtful things you do find their way back to you
I pray you have all the finest And Best things in life, And all your dreams comes true. Amen!
You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face.
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.Let there be thousand moments of joy, million moments of happiness, trillion moments of laughter and, zillion moments of love.
You are not only the greatest brother in the world, but also the best friend of mine.
Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy Birthday!
I hope you believe... whatever has occurred in the past is gone and the best is still to come.
It's impossible to say all the things we want to tell you is just a single day.You bring such special happiness to those whose lives you touch so it should come as no surprise that you are loved so much.
Darling, you are not only my best husband, but also a great friend of mine. 
Happy Birthday, hubby, may you to fly high and follow your biggest dreams!
You are the only person for whom I can forget all the pains and sorrows of life. You mean a lot to me.
On your special day, I hope that all the thoughtful things you do find their way back to you. 
My past, present and future... Mingles in you... you are the one who I need... Now, always and forever... you make a wonderful Friend.
I gt a feeling that you’ll look really good when you get older. So don’t feel bad about how you look now.
I want to thank you for keeping the belief in my ability. When everyone else had given up, you were the only person to guide me all the way. Have a wonderful day.
May you enjoy your birthday with all the pleasures it has in store... Just because I care for you, I feel that you should have more!
Happy Birthday to the man of my life, the king of my dreams, and my soulmate.
How grateful I am that you are my father, I look up to you. You are an example of strength, competence and kindness. I am so blessed to be in your care and protection.
Today is your special day and I'm going to be your personal Genie. Every wish of yours will be fulfilled, my lord.
You taught us everything...And made learning fun. You helped us become always number one. May your life by full of sweetness and joy.
I want to thank you for keeping the belief in my ability. When everyone else had given up, you were the only person to guide me all the way. Have a wonderful day.
Some people like Sunday, whereas others like Monday. However, I just like only one day and that's your birthday.
I want to tell you how much I appreciate everything you do for me.You make me the happiest person in the world.
Birthday is a special occasion for every person. Celebrate the special occasion of your loved ones by sending them these beautiful Birthday quotes and cards. We have selected some great and famous. 
Birthday quotes for you, so you can wish your loved ones. The eloquent wording would surely melt their heart.
Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you. You are the one who loves me unconditionally. 
I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Birthday with Lots of love.
But trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
It's that time of the year again, When we will keep trying hard, But will never really find an apt way... To let you know how much you mean to us, To explain to you how much we love you And to find a unique way to wish you 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    Happy Birthday Wishes Greetings for Best College Friend on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
    https://fullbirthday.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...