Happy New Year Photo 2018 and Quotes with Pink Background

New Year’s cards from friends – colored patterns of my life.
Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year.
If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.
Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.
I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
Now the New Year reviving old desires, the thoughtful soul to solitude retires.
I hope you get all your dream in your hand till end of the year.
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
A New Year brings new grace for new accomplishments.
Let go of what was and embrace what to be.
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
We can find a new hope every new day and every New Year.
And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.
There will be always something old in the New Year!
If you asked me for my New Year resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” — Cyril Cusack
New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.
It wouldn’t be New Year if I didn’t have regrets.” –William Thomas
The beginning is the most important part of the work” – Plato, philosopher
Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.
A new you can still emerge from the old you.
Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.
I’m a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser. 
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.
Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” ? Alfred Tennyson
One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things.” –John Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...