Good Night Moon Wishes with Quote

Positive thoughts breed a positive life, so close your eyes hoping for a brighter future.
Motivation should never come to an end no matter how far the sun has fallen in the night sky.
Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.
But people who really know me, know that I am not a bad boy at heart... I am a big teddy bear.
I can't stress how much my daughter is an inspiration to stay sober. When I come home and she opens those big blue eyes at me, it's the most amazing feeling I could ever feel.
You’re one of the few people in the world thought of as they fall asleep.



End the day with a positive thought no Mather how bad it may have been. That ounce of positivist will swell into a see of opportunity tomorrow.
Positive thoughts lead to the fresh opportunity of tomorrow.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. 
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Good night and sleep tight for tomorrow will be a new day of possibilities.
Lovely dreams will be dreamed tonight by you.
End the day with a positive thought no Mather how bad it may have been. That ounce of positivist will swell into a see of opportunity tomorrow.
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
I love the silent hour of night, For blissful dreams may then arise, Revealing to my charmed sight, What may not bless my waking eyes.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
You may be cold at night, but you’ll fall asleep in my heart.
Dream beautiful dreams that will propel your coming day.
The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Lovely dreams will be dreamed tonight by you.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou

I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
 Tomorrow will be the day you begin to move toward your dreams.
 Sleep well my angel. Your love will keep out the bad dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...