Happy New Year Greetings Cards 2018 with Quotes

Fill up your life with all the cheer and happiness. Let the New Year bring you joy and prosperous news. And all these be my wishes for you, now and forever my dear. So here’s wishing you a very Happy New Year.
As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here is wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year 2018 quotes.
Although I’m not with you but my wishes will always stay with you in this New Year 2018.
I am wishing wishes for you my dear On this occasion of a Happy New Year.Sending across for you a big bunch of love and good wishes. From my heart to wherever you may be Wish you a Happy New Year 2018 that is joyous and carefree
May God spread prosperity and joy in your life on this New Year and fulfill all your dreams.I wish that this New Year the light of faith is bright and steady and may no wind or storm make it flicker or flutter.
May you stand up for your own rights this New Year and also the rights of fellow human beings, may nothing stop you from championing a cause that you hold close to your heart. New Year is the perfect time to renew the bond of love.
Life is chemistry. Dilute ur sorrows,evaporate ur worries, filter ur happiness & you”ll find crystals of Love may you get bestin the LiFe that is my new year wish,Happy New Year..
As the New Year approaches may you find yourself surrounded by friends and family who would be ready to be by your side through thick and thin.
Happiness comes to those who know how to dispel the gloominess and go beyond the trivialities of life. Rise above petty issues and see the joys that surround you.
When the New Year Begins My wish for you is that May Happiness come knocking at your door May it start knocking early and stay as late as it can And when it leaves, it leaves with it The gifts of God that are Peace, Love, Joy, Care and Health behind May This Year be the best one so far Happy New Year
Let this New Year be the one, where all your dreams come true, so with a joyful heart, put a start to this year anew. Wishing you a prosperous and happy New Year 2018 quotes.
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
Though the nights may be dark The days are always bright I wish that your life Always be filled with the bright light Of a God Gifted “New Year” So here’s wishing you and your loved ones A Very Happy New Year 2018
Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celebrate a blissful start to the New Year. Happy New Year.
New Year promises fresh start and fills every heart with hopes and aspirations. Here is sending my wishes of love and laughter this day and forever.
As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the your heart forever happy new year 2018
I wish that the New Year turns out to be a very special one for you filling each day with a peak of health, an abundance of happiness and sunshine, bountiful luxury and prosperity and Zen-like serenity.
Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
Hope the New Year with it brings Just happiness for you and not a single tear Since everyone just loves you May all your problems, never again bother you This is my special New Year wish for you
As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
Thank you for being a friend even when I did not deserve one. You are a gem. May you have the biggest, happiest and craziest celebration on New Year’s Eve.
Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings HOPE,Afternoon brings FAITH,Evening brings LOVE,Night brings REST, Hope you will all of them everyday.Advance happy new year 2018.
I am fortunate to have friends who bring so much joy and craziness to this life. I can’t imagine what it would be like without you cheering me on. Have a great New Year’s Eve celebration.
I would just like to express how much joy you have given me and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
May the New Year add in your life that special cheer And as your heart is filled with the love, peace and serenity With all the wishes that are sent across your way Your life be filled with the delightful cheer Of a bright and happy, wonderful New Year 2018.
You witnessed my every pratfall and tolerated every bad joke. You’re still smiling with me, and I love you for that. Happy New Year. 
As we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow even deeper. Happy New Year my love.
Here’s hoping that the New Year with it brings A lot of cheer and all good things Also hoping that the year brings with heaps of good fun And extra kick to help out with your resolutions Happy New Year 2018
Now that the old year has passed Let the past be over with The New Year has come forth and owned the clock So let us look forward to all the possibilities That the New Year in these twelve months with it brings Happy New Year
I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year, my love.

1 comment:

Happy Holi Image with Difference Rang's and message with Background

Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours. Hindia A joy of...